Bel-Air Camper Shells
Up front prices are easy to find and listed on this website.
Mon-Fri 9am-6pm. Sat 9am-5pm Church on Sunday
We appreciate your business and will work hard to earn it.
Check out our online profile to see what people think of us.
Details are listed in detail below. They were copied word for word from their warranty card.
Limited Lifetime Fiberglass Warranty.
1. Limited lifetime warranty on fiberglass structure of truck cap to original non-commercial purchaser's first truck installaton.
2. Limited one year warranty on fiberglass structure of truck cap including the gel-coat or paint surface to original commercial purchaser's first truck installation.
3. Limited one year warranty on windows, doors, and installation. (excluding glass breakage)
4. Lifetime warranty on the painted surface where applicable, to the original non-commercial purchaser's first truck installation.
Limited warranty is provided by 20th Century Fiberglass, Inc. (Century). Please read carefully.
A. Description of Warranties.
1. Fiberglass Structure. To the original purchaser:
a. Non-Commercial Purchasers. Century warrants that the fiberglass structure of the truck will be free from defects in material and workmanship during normal usage and while installed by Century-authorized personnel on the original truck.
b. Commercial purchasers. Century warrants to the original commercial purchaser of a Century truck cap that the fibergalss structure of the truck cap will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year after the date of original purchase by a commercial purchaser during normal usage and while installed by Century-authorized personnel on the original truck.
2. Windows. Doors, and Other Components-excluding glass breakage.
Century warrants (whether commercial or non- commercial) that the windows, doors,and other components of the Century truck cap will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year after the date of original purchase during normal usage and while installed by Century authorized personnel on the original truck.
B. Exclusions From Warranties.
The warranties described above are null and void and do not apply in any of the following circumstances:
1. If the truck cap or component, is not purchased from an authorized Century Dealer.
2. If the Century serial number is not on the truck cap or lid.
3. If the Century truck cab or lid is not owned by the original owner.
4. If the Century truck cap or lid is not properly installed.
5. If the Century truck cap or lid is installed on a different vehicle.
6. This warranty does not apply to gel-coat cracks.
7. If any defect, malfunction, or damage is caused by accident, normal wear, installation of cap or accessories by persons not authorized by Century, alterations, unreasonable use, off-road use, vandalism, abuse, acts of God, non-Century accessories, chemicals, or failure to provide maintenance as described in the use and care section.
C. Exclusions of Consequential Damages and Implied Warranties
These warranties do not cover normal maintenance and Century expressly excludes, and shall not be liable for, any incidental or consequential damages alleged to have resulted from any Century product, including, but not limited to, loss of use of unit, loss of time, inconvenience or any other consequential or incidental damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. To the extent permitted by law, and commencing ninety days after purchase, Century expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or mechanTability of fitness for a particular use.
D. Obligations under Limited Warranties.
1. Century's Obligation. If during the applicable warranty period, the Century truck cap or component is found by Century to be defective, because of materials or workmanship, Century shall have the option to repair or replace the truck cap with a cap of equal value or model, depending on current model availability, without charge.
2. Purchaser's Obligation. Purchaser is responsible for:
a. Making a warranty claim to the dealer where the unit was purchased, or if that is not possible, to Century at the address listed below.
b. Paying transportation charges, if any, for delivering the truck cap to Century Fiberglass - 1686 E Beamer Street, Woodland, CA 95776
No Century product may be returned to Century without prior made by any dealer, retailer or other person, that are not contained in these limited warranties.approval by Century. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
By accepting this warranty, the purchaser acknowledges that no dealer or retailer is authorized to make any representations, agreements or warranties on behalf of Century; and that Century will not be bound by any promises, representation or warranties
tundra camper shell,tacoma shells,dodge dakota,colorado topper,shells for sale,gmc sierra,colorado camper shells,low price guarantee,ford ranger canopys,nissan frontier,truck campers,truck caps,truck shells,campers for sale,leer truck caps,snugtop,snuglid,truck accessories,truck bed covers,tonneau covers,truck bedliners,extang tonneau covers,undercover tonneau covers,leer camper shells,are.